Chronic Pain

A 51 year old female living and dealing with lumbar back pain and fibromyalgia. Sharing things I do for relief, reduce stress and control weight gain.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Day of Birth P

Saturday was my grandsons birthday party.  Thanks to his wonderful parents it's always an all out party.  A good time had by all including the adults.  His "official" birthday was last Saturday the 26th.  Let's start by taking a look at his first day of life then his first birthday picture.
Hello, can someone get this big hand from around my neck

My mom, myself and P's other grandmother had the pleasure and miracle of watching this special little boy enter into his new life here with his family. He was greeted with tears and laughter.  Never again will I be filled with such emotion.  He was such a good little baby boy.
Given a lot of nick hames but I love his real first and middle name.  A family name first and middle.  

Then a year came around so fast.  It was his first birthday.  I couldn't believe how fast it had went by.  Amazing.  Physically for me it was a hard year but watching my two grandchildren grow, change and having their first birthday made it much easier to keep busy and look forward to the time I could spend with them.  His mom had beautiful decorations all hand made by her for Sesame street theme.



lets test out this cake


just look at those cubby cheeks :-)
 Another year just seems to fly by.  Not such a great year for me.  This was the year we lost my dad, I lost my job and I found out about a couple of other medical issues.  Having these two in my life helped me get through it all.    His second birthday was a LSU Football Party. 
I can't imagine why or who choose that theme but he is definitely a "real " fan!


Oct '11 P=24 months and A=26 months Year 2


Then after the holidays passed we rolled into year '12.  Of course P had his "big" party but somehow Nonna did not get he picture.  Seems harmless enough, but I love my pictures with them  Especially at an opportunity like this to go back and put them together.   We've all changed....  I have all with A on her birthday also.


October '12 Our Superman Hero


Oh well, no Nonna but we have one with Poppa!!

Which brings us to this year.  He is now 4.  Smart little boy,  Very funny.  He loves to keep us laughing.  He is getting so smart from all of the questions questions he asks.   Many are very funny loo.  This year you can bet I didn't miss my birthay photo outside.  I didn't manage to get one by the cake like I wanted, but sometime you settle for wheat you get!


We did a funny and a serious!
All of us together Year 4

With his awesome Ninja Turtle cake


Next year on his birthday he will have a little sister to be following him around waiting for her first birthday to come.  Two parties.  Oh no mom you better start a new fund.  He he! 

Happy Monday!  Do something for you that you've been thinking of doing and haven't.
Full of H.O.P.E.
Theresa

1 comment:

Have You Cake~On The Lighter Side said...

Love this......I never started the tradition of a birthday pic each birthday. Great seeing you Sat!!!