Chronic Pain

A 51 year old female living and dealing with lumbar back pain and fibromyalgia. Sharing things I do for relief, reduce stress and control weight gain.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

3 down 7 to go

137
I guess it's for real.  Three days in a row for this number so I guess it will hold.  I've stayed with the water plan I started a couple of weeks ago and it is really working well for me.  I'm honestly eating what I want just small portions of it.  I have worked hard to increase my exercise the most I can.  I've only lost 3 pounds in 5 weeks.  Slow I know, but I'm seeing most of the difference in my measurements and that means wearing some of those clothes I was complaining about not wearing.  It was fall when I met my goal last year so they happen to be clothes that I'm ready to start wearing.

Before I signed on to do this post I checked to see how many surveys I have waiting for me. I saw the next, the third and final, smartphone survey.  I hope this means I can go back to my iphone.  I'll miss a few things about the new phone but the ones I miss on the iphone out weigh that I believe.  I have a big decision to make regarding the fitness app.  I was so upset about changing but I ended up liking the one I had to change to.   I feel as though when I see the other I will want to use it again.  I will have to weigh pros and cons I guess.  I never did recover my photos I lost.  I worked on it until 1 am.

So last night I couldn't show you the solar blanket installed and rolled up.  I took a picture this evening so I could.  It is across the pool, but we don't keep it like that right now.  When we have to start using it to keep the water warm it will be there all the time and moved before we swim.  You lift on one side and you swing it to the side.  D is building a shelf on the fence to store until we need to have in place all the time. 


rolled up and ready to move 
I'm excited to see the announcement tomorrow on GMA of who the next stars will be on DWTS.  I hope it will be some I know.  That will be the deciding factor if I watch or not.   From the advertising it sounds as if they will be changing things up a bit so I'm at least curious.  

I'm sure it's that way in all stores but over the week end I was in Sam's and today Marshalls.  I'm so overwhelmed of what to look at as far as seasonal.  They have Halloween, Fall and Christmas out at one time.  I don't know what to look at or think about putting out.

I'm keeping it short tonight since I was so long last night.  I have some things to tell you about.  An experience I had, a project I'm trying and a product I like you might want to try.
Enjoy the rest of your week.  I'm looking forward to a visit with my mom on Thursday.  It's a long time coming.  See you then mom, I love you!

Theresa


EXTREME VIRTUES

Truth, if it becomes a weapon against persons.

Beauty, if it becomes a vanity.

Love, if it becomes possessive.

Loyalty, if it becomes blind, careless trust.

Tolerance, if it becomes indifference.

Self-confidence, if it becomes indifference.

Faith, if it becomes self-righteousness. 



No comments: