Chronic Pain

A 51 year old female living and dealing with lumbar back pain and fibromyalgia. Sharing things I do for relief, reduce stress and control weight gain.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Genie Bra





First let me say I am not being paid or rewarded from "Genie Bra" for promoting their product.  When I find something that actually does what it says, I like to tell my friends about it.  So why not share with my readers.  I first saw an infomercial about them but I didn't watch long.  When I received an email about a special, I checked into them.  Who knows how they had my email but turns out I'm glad they did.

That was about 4 months ago and I ordered my first set.  The Milana style.  I really didn't mean to order those. It happened by accident.  They have a cute lace piece across the front.  I have one in black, tan and white.  At first I didn't think I had a need for that style.  I have a ton of cami's so I thought I wouldn't find things I needed to wear one with.  As I started to wear them I realized how much I liked the bra itself and the lace across the front.  Soon i was wishing that I had two of one color because I need it and it was dirty :-(


of course the lace looks different all stretch out

Recently I noticed they were having a sale on the plain ones.  I decided to order the style I originally wanted.  Smooth in front and back. These bras are so comfortable.  They support you well without underwire.  I love the way they keep things smooth across the back.  If your wearing something something clingy this is the bra you want to have on.  No snaps or hooks.  


I love the wide coverage it gives.  Helps with the "love handles"

When I went to order I couldn't remember what size I ordered before.  I had washed them so many times you couldn't read the  size any longer.  I decided to use the guide on line to make my decision.  Turns out I must have sized up from last time.  I went by cup and inches but still to big.  I don't put them in the dryer but tried putting these new ones for a short time to see if they might shrink a little.  No luck, but I'm still really pleased.  

Remember that $5 check I showed you I get randomly in the mail sometime for a survey taken.  Today I took one for that particular company but it explained in the beginning that it was a two part survey and if qualify you will be rewarded for the second survey.  As I finished it said they would let me know if I am chosen for part 2.   I'm really hoping I qualify because ladies and gentleman this one is $100 instead of $5.  I've never seen this before.  I'll be watching for that very closely!

Guess I surprised everyone with three days in a row.  I did a DIY today.  An idea popped into my head and I gave it a try.  Turned out cute.  I'll show you on my next post. Looking forward to seeing my mom tomorrow. 

Goodnight everyone.  Please take care
Full of H.O.P.E.
Theresa





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your blog
You can view my product, please - Click to this keyword:
GENIE BRA