Chronic Pain

A 51 year old female living and dealing with lumbar back pain and fibromyalgia. Sharing things I do for relief, reduce stress and control weight gain.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Still the same

Same exact weight as last week.  No loss is better than gain I suppose.  I totally forgot to do my measurements after weighing so I'll have to do that tomorrow and add in.

The cold snap this morning brought much pain with it for my back.  I got through the day with lots of cream and heating pad when I got home.  It feels like I"m carrying one of those 30 pound sand bags D has in the back yard in my lower back.  





A friend told me about a recipe she tried that was good.  I always like trying something new that someone else has already tested.  From Skinny Taste web site.  Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breast.  It taste as good as it sounds.  I just picked a bad day to try it.  I was so tired when I got in this afternoon I was asking myself why did you pick to day to try a new recipe?  Not a lot of prep work, a little cutting and dirtying some dishes but you know how it is.  The first go around it's slow because you keep checking to make sure your doing it right and you don't leave anything out.  

Jalapeno Popper Stuffed chicken breast

It was tender and juicy.  Love the crispy parts on the bottom where the cheese melted.  Yummy.  My chicken breast were a little big.  I bought thin cut,but I still struggled with rolling them after putting the stuffing in.  Believe me it didn't effect the taste one bit.
Thanks K.....I'm happy to have some left overs.

For those of you wondering Dallas is doing much better.  He was still struggling over the week end but by Sunday he seemed to be getting back to his normal self.  Stitches are out and D took him for his first walk in almost two weeks.  I'm not the only one around here on a diet and need exercise.  Dallas has to hold his 20 pounds steady as per his doctor.  


   All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
Abraham Lincoln

No comments: