Chronic Pain

A 51 year old female living and dealing with lumbar back pain and fibromyalgia. Sharing things I do for relief, reduce stress and control weight gain.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Something to do


My latest painting.  I think I have one other I did on here.  No big deal just something to do.  I got this idea off of pinterest.  My kitchen is red and black and cabinets are white so that is where the color choices came from.   The one I saw done, lines were not exactly the same, were in shades of blue.  My favorite color, but no where to put one in blue :-(

Really sore from the swimming yesterday.  Feels like I been hit with a two by four but I know its a good hurt.  I have to believe that.  Another day of rest today.  I've been consistent with every other day.
I have take on a job of watering for my neighbor while they are on vacation and it is a big job.  I start this evening and it will take some time.  It will be a little like exercise.  lol







No comments: