Chronic Pain

A 51 year old female living and dealing with lumbar back pain and fibromyalgia. Sharing things I do for relief, reduce stress and control weight gain.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Incisions 16 days

I never said you'd like everything you see here but some people ( people like me who may feel like a robot) want to know just what to expect. Especially if you've never been cut on before. Unfortunately I have plenty battle wounds. I have a gall bladder scar from age 21 before they did the no cut scope kind. My back surgery also on my stomach, they went through the front. Two little circle scars from the trial where the leads were placed and last but not least these two new ones added to my collection.

I've also had two other surgeries. A hysterectomy, and sinus (deviated septum, turbinate reduction) neither of which I have scars from. It's been said that like the person addicted to plastic surgery that I enjoy "having surgery "
NOT TRUE!

No comments: