Chronic Pain

A 51 year old female living and dealing with lumbar back pain and fibromyalgia. Sharing things I do for relief, reduce stress and control weight gain.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

7 Day check tomorrow

Tomorrow is 1 week check.  Can't believe it was last Wednesday that we had surgery.  I say we because my husband has been through so many procedures and surgeries with me that it really happens to both of us.  He's been great.  Not sure what to do, but constantly asking.  What do I need to do?


B, my daughter, is coming tomorrow morning bearing biscuits from McDonalds.  Not sure what came over me but around 9 tonight I was having a craving a biscuit for  breakfast.  I never eat breakfast out but its on her way, she doesn't mind and it's something different.  


Not to much to tell, same as yesterday.  I spent a good part of the day down.  On the couch or in bed.  Sitting and laying on my back is uncomfortable.  My left side is starting to be numb from resting that way all the time.  When I sit it feels like I'm sitting on a big rock.  When I try to lay on my back it feels like I have a mans wallet in my back pocket.  I should probably get back on the ice there may be some swelling going on.   Hopefully this doesn't change the doctors plans on taking bandages.  Very little sleep last night due to the hives. :-(


If I feel ok after D will stop my store and pick up a few things for around her.


Oh well, I'm positive things will go great.  Good night everyone and Happy Hump Dayl
For once my eyes are heavy and I feel sleepy.  We'll see.  Depends on how quick my hip and side gets numb.  Adding a picture of Dallas in my chair.  Every time I get up he quickly jumps in it to keep it warm for me. lol
Theresa



No comments: